Sunday, 10 February 2013

Keeping the faith

Yes I know I've only just started out on this venture, but this week has been really HARD.  The weather this week has been atrocious, with icy winds, rain and sleet.  Added to that, I've had a busy, stressful week and a fair few sleepless nights.  So I've only been out for a walk three days this week.  I don't belong to a gym so the great outdoors is my playground, whatever the weather.  I was hoping to achieve more than this, and I do feel disappointed, but the motivation was really hard to find this week.

Added to this I've still been down the 'naughty' cupboard quite a few times.  I've eaten plenty of fruit and veg, but when the going gets tough, this woman reaches for the choccies.

I am disappointed because I feel so good when I've exercised and eaten right.  I know I have eaten badly this week, my body feels sluggish so I don't know why I do this to myself.

So is there any advice for me please.  What do you do when the going gets tough? How do you stop yourself from straying from the healthy eating path?  What motivates you?

No comments:

Post a Comment